The committee meets regularly, and every spring we hold an Annual General Meeting. Membership is open to everyone who shares our concern to maintain the area and ensure that it survives for the enjoyment of future generations.
Glenys Law (Chair)
Julian Sherwood (Treasurer)
Paul Secher (Secretary)
Alys Elphick (Membership)
CREOS Annual General Meeting
The 2022 CREOS AGM will be held on 13 June at 8pm. All members welcome. Details will be found in the recent Spring Newsletter.
CREOS Annual General Meeting – 24 May 2021 – MINUTES
The meeting was held virtually [via Zoom], hosted and chaired by Rob Jackson. 20 Members were present.
- Apologies for absence: Emma Prinsley; Jeff Duckett
- Minutes of the last AGM, 20 May 2019: approved. No AGM had been held in 2020 because of Covid19
- Chair’s Report: Having been previously circulated to all Members, the Chair’s Report was presented, with accompanying photos, and approved. Questions to Glenys related to the suitability of paving slabs on one of the paths; the appropriateness of advertising banners and hoardings around some of the sports clubs; adjacent homeowners cutting back overhanging branches of trees situated on CREOS land; and the homeless camper, who has been living in a tent on CREOS land for the past 3 years. Alison Johnston thanked Glenys and congratulated CREOS on all the work which has been done during the past two years.
- Treasurer’s Report: having been previously circulated to all Members, the Treasurer’s Report was presented and approved. Julian was thanked for his continuing work as Treasurer.
- Election of Officers and Committee Members: All Committee Members were re-elected, en bloc, with the exception of Daniel Hackett, who was standing down. Professor Jeff Duckett was elected to fill the vacancy on the Committee, created by Daniel’s resignation. The three Officers of CREOS were re-elected, en bloc.